I spent a lot of time making these ornaments. The goal was to create a card with a detachable ornament.
First, I badly smudged the inside of the card. I decided to cover it up with pine boughs. This was so successful that I did it to each of the four cards that I made.
Well, I was feeling very pleased with my recovery and completed the card.
Rather lovely, I think. Unfortunately, I thought I had used repositionable glue dots. There are some mistakes that you just can’t fix, and those ornaments are stuck permanently to the card.
P.s. The ornament stamps and punch are from Stampin’ Up. I got them last year, so I don’t think they are still available.