Day 2: There are some things you can fix

I spent a lot of time making these ornaments. The goal was to create a card with a detachable ornament.

Mistakes happen.

First, I badly smudged the inside of the card. I decided to cover it up with pine boughs. This was so successful that I did it to each of the four cards that I made.

IMG_0125.JPG

Well, I was feeling very pleased with my recovery and completed the card.

IMG_0124.JPG

Rather lovely, I think. Unfortunately, I thought I had used repositionable glue dots. There are some mistakes that you just can’t fix, and those ornaments are stuck permanently to the card.

P.s. The ornament stamps and punch are from Stampin’ Up. I got them last year, so I don’t think they are still available.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s